YOUR SOCIETAL IMPACT DATA SOLUTION
Societal impact data that makes it easy for you to:
- Mitigate societal risks
- Identify opportunities beyond financials
- Report on non-financial impacts
- Set thematic impact goals
- Strengthen due diligence
- Increase resilience
- Build long term value
- Engage with more stakeholder groups
Giving you actionable impact insights
Try out the investment portfolio demo to find the following insights:
- Quantified positive and negative impact
- Investments contributions to impact
- Main countries contributing to value chain impact
- Main sectors contributing to value chain impact
- Impact specific insights
The demo analyses an investment portfolio, GID can also be used for procurement and sales impacts.
Use cases for your sector
Financial institutions such as banks, insurance companies, and investment and asset managers can use GID to understand the impact of their financing decisions
Applications of the GID for financial institutions to steer the business and its clients towards sustainability:
- Portfolio societal impact
- Impact investment evaluation
- Impact of suppliers e.g. IT services
- Online banking application impact integration
ENERGY & UTILITIES
Energy & utilities organizations such as energy suppliers and water suppliers can use the GID to help measure the full impact of their organizations.
Applications of the GID for energy & utilities (E&U) organizations:
- Impact assessment of E&U suppliers and their value chains
- Impact assessment of E&U generation
- Impact assessment of E&U applications
Corporate organizations such as multinational corporations can use the GID to help measure the full impact of their organizations.
Public sector organizations such as governments and local governments can use GID to measure impact of private sector partner organizations.
Applications of the GID for public sector organizations:
- Impact assessment of public sector partner organizations and their value chains
- Subsidy portfolio societal impact
- Impact hotspot analysis for standard setters or development organisations
Join clients that are already using the GID
ABN AMRO reports on their impact on a yearly basis to support their purpose “Banking for better, for generations to come”.
Impact measurement provides a way to make better decisions for the long term. As a bank, most of ABN AMRO’s impact is due to clients and suppliers. Measuring value chain impact is therefore key to understanding a bank’s impact.
GID is a critical solution to estimate ABN AMRO’s impact through its value chains and work towards their purpose of “better banking, for future generations”. Read the ABN AMRO impact report 2019 developed using the GID here.
DBS are committed to creating value for the long term by managing their business in a balanced and responsible manner.
Impact measurement provides a way to create long term value by helping organisations make more balanced and responsible business decisions. As a bank, DBS realize that most of their impact stems from their lending decisions and associated value chains.
Measuring the impact of lending, including value chain impact, is therefore key for banks to make more balanced and responsible business decisions. GID is a vital solution in the first steps towards indicating the impact DBS create from their lending, helping them with their aim to create value for the long term.
Read more about the DBS pilot impact measurement project developed using the GID here.
Company level GID is coming soon…
Contact us below to get more information about the GID in a call or meeting
Subscribe below for updates