MEASURE AND MANAGE CLIMATE CHANGE IMPACT
4-hour course – TBD, expected launch December 2022
A 4-hour community-powered online English-taught course on How to Manage Climate Change is for professionals, who want to acquire necessary knowledge in a team of experts, competencies, and skills to understand the urgency of the problem and learn how to mitigate it within different contexts. Get a thorough understanding of measuring and managing climate change impact, how climate change affects your organisation and how to mitigate it.
- Professionals who want to raise their awareness of the importance of climate change mitigation and to apply impact measurement and integrated thinking in your working context.
- Professionals, who want to acquire necessary knowledge in a team of experts, competencies, and skills to understand the urgency of the problem and learn how to mitigate it within different contexts. You will get a thorough understanding of measuring and managing biodiversity loss, how biodiversity loss affects your organisation and how to mitigate it.
- Completed University Degree
- Min. of 1 year of work experience (preferred)
- Basic analytical skills and access to company data
- Company support by decision-makers is recommended
Courses are given by word-leading experts in impact measurement and management. During the course, you will also interact with other peers from different organisations and learn from each other.
4 PE study points
€ 295, pp*
*Prices incl. all materials, excl. VAT
- A 4-hour self-paced programme with the access to the empowering community of experts.
- Participants receive 6 months of access to our learning platform to complete the course.
- For the most effective learning experience, we recommend completing the course in approximately 2 weeks.