About the course
A unique e-learning experience for professionals who want to acquire the necessary competencies, knowledge and skills to understand the fundamentals of CSRD, what it entails for business and what underlies reporting – impact management and strategy. Developing the right ESG reporting is a serious challenge for many organizations. The amount of ESG metrics is vast and varies by industry, company size and complexity. In addition, there are many different measurement and reporting frameworks worldwide. Administrative, management and supervisory bodies will be required to actively and demonstrably bear collective responsibility for sustainability reporting. This e-learning programme will help you raise awareness of what CSRD entails, where to start and how to prepare an ESG report that meets the requirements of the CSRD.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Acquire necessary knowledge and skills to start the CSRD preparation in the organization.
- Identify the key steps for complying with the CSRD requirements.
- Make a gap analysis and set the targets in accordance with CSRD requirements.
- Assess double materiality in accordance with CSRD requirements.
- Make a personalized CSRD action plan to start the first CSRD project in your organisation.
Who is this course for?
- You want to start CSRD preparation in your company and want to know what the first steps should be.
- You need to become familiar with ESRS standards and ESG reporting principles and how to apply them in your organization
- You need to learn how to make the gap analysis and double materiality assessment.
- You are willing to become a part of a unique CSRD community of like-minded professionals, where you can keep up-to-date.
Overview of modules:
- Demystifying CSRD
- CSRD gap analysis
- Double materiality assessment
- Biodiversity and ecosystems (ESRS E4): policies, targets and KPIs
- Workers in the value chain (ESRS S2): policies, targets and KPIs Action plan
- Organization, governance and organization
- Data and assurance
- Future CSRD learning journey
- Business owners
- Senior and middle management workers
- Reporting specialists
- Data specialist
- Compliance specialists
- CSRD practical reality: resources, budgets, timeline, governance strategies
- Key shifts in sustainability reporting under CSRD
- CSRD risks and opportunities
- CSRD compliance
- ESRS standards and requirements
- Gap analysis
- Case studies
- Double Materiality
- CSRD action plan of the company
Courses are given by world-leading experts in impact measurement and management. During the course, you will also interact with other peers from different organisations and learn from each other.
Price: €750 excl. VAT
- Self-paced (7 modules).
- Recommended time – approx. 10 hours.