You are part of an ambitious and highly motivated organization that took on the challenge to measure, value and empower organizations to steer on impact in order to make the world a better place.
As a Senior Manager, you are part of the Sustainable Finance Consulting team and responsible for leading a motivated and international team, building positive and long-term relationship with clients, stakeholders, and multiple partners in the financial sector. Your responsibilities also include seeking out business opportunities, providing our clients, partners, and stakeholders with knowledgeable advice, guiding their choices, and supporting them in the decision-making process by identifying solutions that meet their needs and Impact Institute’s advocacy efforts. .
- Oversee and drive the consulting work we do to transform the banking sector.
- Manage and coach a motivated team of professionals.
- Take over a portfolio of existing clients and growing impact and business.
- Build long-term collaborations with impact by understanding, engaging and inspiring clients and stakeholders in the financial sector.
- Lead business development in the banking sector.
- Drive collaboration on innovation and product development across the organisation that helps clients to make real impact.
- Keep abreast of trends and developments relevant to sustainability and finance.
Experience & Education:
- Relevant educational qualifications, Master’s Degree required.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in the area of finance and sustainability and/or consulting.
- Strong (international) network in the banking industry.
Skills & Characteristics:
- Strong drive to contribute to a better world and a proven ambition to make the world sustainable.
- Proven effective management and leadership skills with a great ability to drive effective team performance and development by sharing knowledge, providing clear guidance and direction, and (in)formal coaching and mentoring.
- Ability to convey passion for impact at various levels, both internally and externally.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English and preferably Dutch. Another European language is a plus (e.g. French or Spanish or Italian)
What we offer
- Young, professional, dynamic, and fun colleagues with Intrinsic motivation, who want to change the world with you.
- Open and flexible work atmosphere.
- 30 vacation days for a full-time contract to support a healthy work-life balance.
- Commute allowance for bike or NS-Business Card.
- Hybrid working policy.
- Opportunity to make a difference: You will contribute to a movement towards impact measurement and valuation that can change the world.
- Opportunity to work and live with a sense of purpose.