As a Senior Manager (member of the Sustainable Finance team), you help translate the strategy, business models, products, and activities of financial institutions into real-world impact. You are responsible for the development of innovative product propositions and of a wide portfolio of clients. You are comfortable building external relations. You work together with your Consulting colleagues to share knowledge and contribute to new ideas that help accelerate the transition to a more just and transparent financial system. With your drive, management, and consulting skills you can build successful teams and provide valuable expert advice to our senior client stakeholders to bring about change.
In projects, you will help develop recommendations as to how impact can be optimised. You coordinate the analysis and reporting of the results and communicate throughout the project with our clients. You can sift through complex matters and can manage multiple commitments in parallel.
- Establish and build up a network of clients
- Lead and/or contribute to innovative and complex propositions and projects
- Help build long-term collaborations by inspiring, engaging, and being a trusted advisor
- Manage multiple consulting projects that exceed client expectations
- Lead sales and business development activities
The ideal candidate for this role identifies as an excellent project manager which quantitative skills who is dedicated to drive change and will have:
- Strong drive to contribute to a better world and a proven ambition to make the world sustainable
- Up to 8 years of relevant work experience in advisory and project management
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, evidenced by a relevant degree or academic achievements (e.g. economics, econometrics, finance, industrial ecology, statistics, mathematics, physics, engineering) and/or professional track record
- Excellent communication and leadership skills which enables you to interact at all levels, from analyst to board level
- Pro-active, autonomous, results driven and “can do” personality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- Great and fun personality with strong interpersonal and social skills
- Preferable, work experience in a growth business/ scale up environment
These are some of the things we consider important for the Senior Manager role. If you recognise yourself in these points, we would be happy to hear from you what valuable skills you can bring to our team. We are aware that the ideal candidate does not exist, so, what if you’re a partial fit? We prioritise grit, optimism, and the willingness to get stuck in to create a positive impact. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t exactly match this job description.
Why Impact Institute?
- A lively, flexible, and stimulating scale-up working environment where own initiative is encouraged
- Intrinsically motivated colleagues who want to change the world with you
- Company culture in which you are respected for who you are
- Active coaching, continuous learning, regular training (onboarding, team days, consulting training, etc.)
- Access to a strong network (partner-organisations, board members)
- Actual responsibilities and the opportunity to make an impact
- 30 days of paid leave
- Variety of social events and activities organised each month
- Home-office and training budget to make yourself comfortable
- An office with ping-pong table and board games in the centre of Amsterdam
- An inspired atmosphere amidst colleagues who spearheaded the field of impact measurement
If you recognize yourself in the above, we welcome you to apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com ultimately on the 27th of January 2023. We review applications on a rolling basis.
- We prefer to have direct contact with our applicants, therefore we do not work with intermediaries, such as recruitment agencies.