Senior Associate – Consultant Impact Measurement and valuation
Do you want to make a real impact with your analytical and project management skills? Are you enthusiastic about themes such as value chain transparancy, making products more sustainable, impacts on the living environment, human rights improvements, preservation of biodiversity and an inclusive society? Do you want to develop yourself as a (quantitative) consultant and be part of an ambitious and driven organisation?
We are looking for a consultant (senior associate) to join our team.
Impact Institute is seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Associate to manage projects, engage with clients, and lead propositions. We work with our clients and partners to manage impact by measuring and valuing it, provide them with the tools to do that themselves and develop strategies on how they can manage and improve their impact. In our Public sector and non-profit team you work as a consultant in projects with a focus on value chain impact measurement. Your challenge is to lead projects and propositions and guide clients through their transformation. Your influencing skills have an impact on the decision-making process of front-running companies. With your personality and interpersonal skills, you build highly motivated teams and long-lasting relations with clients.
You will contribute to a movement towards steering on impact that can change the world. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the strategy and team of Impact Institute, as the Impact Institute is growing fast and continues to evolve quickly. In addition, you will become a thought leader in impact measurement and valuation, which foresees in a fast-growing demand among organizations worldwide. Internationally, Impact Institute is recognized as one of the frontrunners in this field. You will work with organizations, small and large, that influence the economy. We have worked with diverse organizations such as, Hivos, Fairtrade International, Newbees, Randstad, Jumbo.
Your challenge is to contribute to analyses and strategies, develop data-oriented tools, collect data behind your desk and in the field, produce reports and present your work to the customer. With your personality and interpersonal skills, you will contribute to highly motivated and fun teams.
- Manage multiple projects: delivering projects on time, within set budget and exceeding client expectations
- Ensure all deliverables are high quality and submitted on time
- Managing relations with client as well as their stakeholders
- Leading innovative propositions and projects
- Mentor and empower the project team’s members supporting these projects
- Making sure teams are effective, efficient and enjoying themselves
- Leading sales engagements and establishing relations with clients
- Strong drive to contribute to a better world and proven ambition to make the world sustainable
- Proactive, autonomous, result-driven
- Intrinsically motivated, ambitious, hard-working and honest team player
- Master’s degree working and thinking level
- Between 2 – 4 years of relevant work experience in advisory and project management
- Strong quantitative skills, evidenced by relevant degree (e.g. econometrics, statistics, mathematics, physics, data science, computer science, engineering, quantitative finance) and/or professional track record
- Experienced in managing multi-stakeholder projects
- Work experience in a growth business/ scale up environment
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal and social skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills which enables you to interact at all levels, from analyst to board level
- Fluency in English and (preferably) Dutch, Spanish will be an asset
Are you excited?
If you recognize yourself in the above profile and feel the drive to make a change, we encourage you to apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 1, 2021. We review applications on a rolling basis. Questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us! We prefer direct contact with our applicants, therefore we do not work with intermediaries.
About Impact Institute
The Impact Institute is a social enterprise. Our mission at the Impact Institute is to empower organisations and individuals to realise the impact economy. We do this by creating a common language for impact through the publication of open-source standards and by providing the tools, training, and services to implement those standards. We give organisations – multinationals, SMEs, NGOs, governments – the information needed for sustainable risk management, innovation and stakeholder management. Read our vision and Mission to learn more about us. The Impact Institute team also powers True Price.