Sales Lead Impact Data Solutions
Are you looking for a position where you can use your talent to exponentially scale up the transition for a fairer, more inclusive, sustainable and regenerative economy?
Are you passionate about creating business opportunities and have a strategic mindset?
Do you want to be part of an impact-driven, ambitious and fast-growing organisation, and do you have 5-6 years experience in business development and sales in the financial or tech corporate sector?
Get in touch!
Our data team delivers impactful solutions to calculate the economic, social and environmental impacts of organisations, projects and investments to support decision makers. We work with several leading international organisations in the Financial Services industry and beyond. Our solutions reduce the hurdles for clients to start measuring and managing their impact by making data more accessible. We are currently looking to expand our existing client base and are looking for a Sales Lead Impact Data Solutions to support scaling up.
You will be at the forefront of the rapidly growing field of impact measurement and valuation and will see the way global markets operate transform in the coming decade from up close. You will work with large international organisations in the financial sector and other sectors.
You will be part of a broader movement to empower organisations and individuals to realise the Impact Economy. We do this by creating a common language for impact through the publication of open source standards and by providing the tools, training, and services to implement those standards. We believe in the necessity to create a growing movement and involve institutions, organisations, professionals and consumers in the transition from a financial economy to an impact economy.
You will have the opportunity to shape the marketing and sales strategy that will bring our data solutions to asset managers, banks, large corporates, and multinationals integrating impact in their daily practices. You will contribute the further professionalisation and growth of the data team, as Impact Institute is growing fast and continues to evolve quickly.
As Sales Lead Impact Data Solutions, you are responsible for the business development of our data services, including the Global Impact Database. You will be working closely with our data and consulting teams.
Your main responsibilities are the design and implementation of various strategies to acquire new customers, using both digital and non-digital channels, and the successful acquisition of new customers. Together with the data team you will be responsible for the creation of a successful data-as-a-service business model and the growth of our data services.
- You drive business development, marketing and sales of the Data team
- You know how to translate rapidly-changing business and technology issues into relevant value propositions
- You help develop and market data products that make impact measurement easier for our clients
- You lead sales engagements, establish relations with clients and close deals
- You produce forecasts and manage the sales funnel
- You challenge the thinking of our clients to help them attain their goals in new ways
- Strong drive to contribute to a better world and proven ambition to make the world sustainable
- Passion for generating and securing business opportunities in dynamic and growing markets
- Strong track record in sales
- Proactive, autonomous, diligent, result-driven
- Adept problem-solver and decision-maker
- Stress resistant
- A completed University of Higher Educational degree
- 5+ years relevant work experience in sales and business development and affinity with data-as-a-service business models
- Experience with the marketing of complex and innovative products
- Experience with sales, marketing and/or business development in the financial sector
- Work experience in a scale up environment
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal, persuasive and communication skills
- Fluency in English
Our office is in Amsterdam. Options for partially remote work can be discussed..
Are you excited?
If you recognize yourself in the above profile and feel the drive to make a change, we encourage you to apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us! We prefer direct contact with our applicants, therefore we do not work with intermediaries.
About Impact Institute
The Impact Institute is a social enterprise. Our mission at the Impact Institute is to empower organisations and individuals to realise the impact economy. We give organisations – multinationals, SMEs, NGOs, governments – the information needed for sustainable risk management, innovation and stakeholder management. Read our vision and Mission to learn more about us. The Impact Institute team also powers True Price and we helped launch the Impact Economy Foundation and the Banking for Impact Working Group.