Public Entrepreneurship Lead
Are you eager to have impact? Do you want to use your skills to make the economy fairer, more inclusive and more sustainable? And do you want to be of part of an ambitious, young and fast-growing organisation?
We are currently looking for a Public Entrepreneurship Lead to lead our Public Entrepreneurship Area and join our office in Amsterdam.
As Public Entrepreneurship Lead, you are responsible for the growth, development and management of our public entrepreneurial activities. Public entrepreneurship encompasses the realization of public goals (such as the creation of knowledge, standards, coalitions and open data/tools) with entrepreneurial means. In particular, you will be developing and managing partnerships with governments, universities, NGOs and social enterprises. An important element is managing the partnership with True Price. Public entrepreneurship activities do need to have a clear public goal and have at least a neutral business case. You will be working closely with and reporting to the Board.
You will contribute to a movement towards impact measurement and valuation that can change the world. You will have the opportunity to shape the public entrepreneurial activities, create new business models, partnerships and contribute to its further professionalisation and growth.
- You will drive and shape the public entrepreneurship area
- You will take over the day-to-day management of True Price activities
- You will support the research team in external engagements and getting grants and projects
- You will develop and manage (potential new) partnerships
- You will work on fundraising for specific projects
- Strong drive to contribute to a better world and proven ambition to make world sustainable
- Strong ability to realize new initiatives with multiple partners in the intersection of the private and public sector
- Strong management skills
- Having an inspiring and engaging personality
- Proven ability to create and develop long-term relations with people and organisations
- Proven track record in raising funds (grants or otherwise)
- Strong in creating ideas, turning ideas to plans and turning plans into reality
- Proactive, autonomous, diligent, result-driven and “can do” personality
- Adept problem-solver and decision-maker
- Stress resistant
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree working and thinking level
- 6-10 years relevant work experience
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English and preferably Dutch
Are you excited?
If you recognize yourself in the above profile and feel the drive to make a change, we encourage you to apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We review applications on a rolling basis. Questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us! We prefer direct contact with our applicants, therefore we do not work with intermediaries.
About Impact Institute
The Impact Institute is a social enterprise. Our mission at the Impact Institute is to empower organisations and individuals to realise the impact economy. We do this by creating a common language for impact through the publication of open source standards and by providing the tools, training, and services to implement those standards. We give organisations – multinationals, SMEs, NGOs, governments – the information needed for sustainable risk management, innovation and stakeholder management. Read our vision and Mission to learn more about us. The Impact Institute team also powers True Price.