About True Price Foundation
The mission of True Price Foundation is that every product has a true price, whereby basic products such as food remain or become affordable for everyone. We strive for transparency about and (voluntary) payment of true prices. Additionally, we aim to change policies and regulations that determine the outcomes of the market.
The foundation has three core activities: to develop and maintain the True Price Standard and ensure it gains authority for worldwide adoption, to activate governments, civil society organisations, trade unions, knowledge institutions and companies for the adoption of true prices, through the Global True Price Partnership and to mobilise the demand for true prices among consumers through the True Price Movement.
True Price Foundation is rapidly growing, developing into a team of highly skilled impact professionals. As project manager, you are a strong process monitor and you work in a structured way. You will lead in the organization of the policy forum and setting up the academic council and will ensure a long term strategic engagement with these partners in order to meet the goals of the True Price Foundation. Via these networks you will advocate for True Pricing in policies and regulation on both NL and EU level. Your role will be diverse and therefore, being flexible is key.
- Build and maintain the relationship with funders and key stakeholders
- Support on fundraising proposals & initiate new opportunities for collaborations
- Organize policy forum meetings and/or other conferences
- Manage the launch of the academic council to standardise the True Price concept and our methodological work
- Engage with multiple partners and promote global partnership for development on the True Price of the Food sector
What do we offer?
- A dynamic and stimulating working environment with a professional and young culture
- A year month contract with the possibility of extension
- Actual responsibilities and the opportunity to have impact
- Functional work area: True Price, Sustainability, Communications, Food, Economics
- Hours per week: 32
You are looking for an opportunity to contribute to a cutting-edge field that meets a fast-growing demand among private, public and non-governmental sector organizations worldwide.
- Relevant background (advocacy, stakeholder management, governance)
- You have at least 4 years of relevant working experience
- Ability to work hard in a professional setting
- Ambitious person with a drive to improve the world
- Creative, independent, accurate, results-oriented and problem solver
- Strong organizational skills and a structured way of working
- Dutch fluency and the ability to write in English at academic level
- HBO/University or any equivalent educational background is preferred