As the product manager you will be part of the management team of our technology unit, in charge of the products of our impact platform.
- Develop the strategy and vision of the impact platform product portfolio and be the reference point of product owners, DevOps teams and client teams on everything related to product priorities and product portfolio
- For each product, develop and manage the strategy, business case, P&L and investment cycle in collaboration with the product owner and internal stakeholders.
- Work with the product owners towards product development roadmaps that guide product development, releases and maintenance.
- Give input to pricing and licensing models.
- Help product owners to set product priorities based on market and competition analysis and our strategic impact goals, taking into account customer requirements and the input of business developers, consultants and engineers.
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- Strong drive to contribute to a sustainable and inclusive economy through your professional life and a proven ambition to contribute to this transition
- Experience as product manager in a scale-up technology company
- Experience and affinity with sustainability and/or impact
- Experience with the financial sector (banking, asset management)
Other things we are looking for are:
- Experience in shaping R&D strategy in a dynamic environment
- Awareness of corporate sustainability and sustainable finance landscape
- Technical knowledge of data and models in a sustainability context (integrated assessment models, LCA, Input-Output, GHG footprinting) and/or finance context (risk, investment management, ESG)
- 3+ years track record in a management role, preferably with product development using Agile
- At least Master degree
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch
If you are not sure whether you meet these criteria, but you are excited about the position and you think you have the right profile, we encourage you to get in touch.
You will contribute to a movement towards steering on impact that can change the world. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the strategy and team of Impact Institute, as we are a fast-growing organisation which continues to evolve quickly. In addition, you will become a thought leader in impact measurement and valuation, which foresees in a fast-growing demand among organizations worldwide. Internationally, Impact Institute is recognized as one of the frontrunners in this field. You will work with organizations, small and large, that influence the economy. We have worked for diverse clients such as Tony’s Chocolonely, ABN AMRO, Jumbo, Fairtrade International, UBS, Randstad, DSM and various governments. We also work with partners such as Erasmus School of Management, Harvard Business School, Rabobank, the United Nations Environment Program and Bionext.
What we offer
- A dynamic, flexible and stimulating scale-up working environment
- Intrinsically motivated colleagues who want to change the world with you
- Active coaching, regular training (onboarding, team days, consulting training, etc) and supervision
- Access to a strong network (partner-organizations, board members)
- Actual responsibilities and the opportunity to make an impact