Are you an experienced Office manager and eager to have impact? Do you want to help make the world fairer, more inclusive and sustainable? Do you want to support an ambitious, young and fast-growing organization?
Yes? Then we encourage you to apply for the position of Office Manager.
We are looking for a proactive and highly-organized all-rounder with excellent organizational and administrative skills who can support a variety of tasks within a dynamic and growing company. You will be responsible for coordinating and supporting in a multitude of activities, making the rest of the Impact Institute team as effective and efficient as possible. You will be the backbone of the organization and crucial for the success of our management team. You will be responsible for office management; administrative and financial administration tasks; liaising with staff, suppliers and clients; supporting the Executive Directors and team, assisting HR and Communications. In this role you will be reporting to the Operations Manager.
You will contribute to a movement towards impact measurement and valuation that can change the world. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the further professionalization and growth of the organization, as the Impact Institute is growing fast and continues to evolve quickly. You will learn about sustainability and specifically true pricing, which meets a fast-growing demand among organizations worldwide.
- Office management:
- Day-to-day organizational and administrative tasks
- Managing the office of Impact Institute
- In charge of supplier management
- Organize the day-to-day financial administration
- Executive Director & Staff Support
- Agenda management and priority setting for the board of directors, ensure all internal and external meetings are planned efficiently
- Overseeing the coordination of meetings, events, conferences and team travel arrangements
- Support internal and external communications
- Support recruitment and HR
- Trouble shooting where necessary
- Strong drive to contribute to a better world and proven ambition to make world sustainable
- Pro-active, autonomous, result driven and “can do” personality
- Excellent organizational skills in an ambitious and hard-working team environment
- Stress resistant
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of work experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills which enables you to effectively exchange information with all levels, including executive levels at large multinationals.
- Fluency in English and Dutch, excellent written and verbal communication
- Affinity and experience with communication on social media
Are you excited?
If you recognize yourself in the above profile and feel the drive to make a change, we encourage you to apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 26 2019. Questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us! We prefer direct contact with our applicants, therefore we do not work with intermediaries, such as recruitment agencies.
Impact Institute* is a social enterprise that contributes to the creation of an economy that creates value for all. We do so by helping organizations quantify, value, and improve their impact on society. We assist multinationals, SMEs, NGOs, and governmental organizations with risk management and strategic decision making by providing insights into their impacts and their associated risks and opportunities. The Impact Institute has developed the first method worldwide to quantify social and environmental costs of products as well as the first method to make an integrated Profit & Loss account.
* Formerly working under the name, True Price