As a Medior Consultant (member of the Sustainable Finance team), you help translate the strategy, business models, products, and activities of financial institutions into real-world impact. In projects, you will help develop recommendations as to how this impact can be optimised. You take the lead in the analysis and reporting of the results and communicate throughout the project with our clients. You work with your Consulting colleagues in other sector teams to share knowledge and contribute to new ideas that help accelerate the transition to a more just and transparent financial system. With your drive, and analytical and consulting skills you are able to sift through complex matters and distill key messages to bring about change.
- Contribute to and/or manage multiple consulting projects that exceed client expectations.
- Ensure analyses and deliverables are of high quality to make a real difference for organisations and the sector.
- Help build long-term collaborations by inspiring, engaging, and being a trusted advisor.
- Take ownership of project control: delivering on time, within set budgets, and exceeding client expectations
- Lead and/or contribute to innovative and complex propositions and projects
- Mentor and empower the project team’s junior members supporting these projects
- Contribute to sales engagements and establish relations with clients
You will further develop your professional skills in general as well as your entrepreneurial, quantitative, project management, personal and interpersonal skills.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for this role identifies as an excellent consultant who is dedicated to bring about change and will have:
- Drive, willingness to learn, and proven ambition to contribute to a better world
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Completed relevant master’s degree
- 3-4 years of relevant work experience in consulting and/or project-based roles
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and affinity with complex projects and modeling
- Proven leadership skills enabling you to interact and inspire at various levels with impact
- Comfort to jump between qualitative and quantitative concepts
- A pro-active team-player mentality with integrity,
- Motivation to contribute to the social fabric of a rapidly growing organisation
- Previous experience in the financial sector
- Experience with working in large datasets
These are some of the things we consider important for the Medior Consultant role. If you recognise yourself in these points, we would be happy to hear from you what valuable skills you can bring to our team. We are aware that the ideal candidate does not exist, so, what if you’re a partial fit? We prioritise grit, optimism, and the willingness to get stuck in to create a positive impact. We encourage you to apply even if your experience doesn’t exactly match this job description.
What we offer
- A lively, flexible, and stimulating scale-up working environment where own initiative is encouraged
- Intrinsically motivated colleagues who want to change the world with you
- Company culture in which you are respected for who you are
- Active coaching, continuous learning, regular training (onboarding, team days, consulting training, etc.)
- Access to a strong network (partner-organisations, board members)
- Actual responsibilities and the opportunity to make an impact
- 30 days of paid leave
- Variety of social events and activities organised each month
- Home-office and training budget to make yourself comfortable
- An office with ping-pong table and board games in the centre of Amsterdam
- An inspired atmosphere amidst colleagues who spearheaded the field of impact measurement