Marketing & Communication Lead
Are you eager to have impact? Do you want to use your skills to make the world fairer, more inclusive and more sustainable? And do you want to support an ambitious, young and fast-growing organisation?
We are currently looking for a Coordinator Marketing & Communication to join our growing office in Amsterdam.
As Marketing & Communication Lead, you are responsible for executing the strategy of Impact Institute through its marketing activities. You will be working closely with and reporting to the Director. Your main responsibilities are marketing and social media campaigns, branding, external and internal communication. Next to that this role has a specific focus on content marketing for our educational services.
You will contribute to a movement towards impact measurement and valuation that can change the world. You will have the opportunity to shape the marketing and sales strategy of the organisation and contribute to its further professionalisation and growth, as Impact Institute is growing fast and continues to evolve quickly.
- You will execute the branding, marketing and communication agenda of the company
- You will support the business with content marketing and communicate Impact Institute’s mission to the wider public
- Provide background research and business intelligence to support client proposals
- Design and create marketing campaigns to engage new impact professionals, manage websites and online content for our Educational services
- Community building and organizing content-driven (alumni) events for our Education services
- Strong drive to contribute to a better world and proven ambition to make world sustainable
- Proactive, autonomous, diligent, result-driven and “can do” personality
- Adept problem-solver and decision-maker
- Stress resistant
- A completed University of Higher Educational degree in the field of marketing, sales or communication.
- 4+ years relevant work experience in content marketing and communication
- Work experience in a scale up environment
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English and preferably Dutch
Impact Institute is an international organisation with an international team and clients and a strong position as thought leader in methodology development for applied impact measurement and valuation, and true pricing. We help our clients and partners to manage impact by measuring and valuing it. In addition, we aspire to help leaders become impact leaders. We do so by giving training to professionals, and regularly publishing our findings in open-source publications.
The Impact Institute also powers True Price, a social enterprise that promotes the inclusion of social and environmental costs in the prices of everyday products. True Price develops and publishes one of the most advanced methods in the world for true cost accounting of products, at the intersection of life cycle assessment, social LCA and monetary valuation of non-economic goods.