Marketing and Communication Lead
Are you eager to have impact? Do you want to use your skills to make the world fairer, more inclusive and more sustainable? Do you want to support an ambitious, young and fast-growing organisation?
We are currently looking for a Marketing & Communication Lead to join our growing office in Amsterdam.
You will contribute to a movement towards impact measurement and valuation that can change the world. You will have the opportunity to shape the marketing and sales strategy of the organisation and contribute to its further professionalisation and growth, as Impact Institute is growing fast and continues to evolve quickly.
As a Marketing & Communication Lead at Impact Institute, you will play a key role in executing our strategy and contributing to our growth as a young, fast-growing, and ambitious organization. With a focus on B2B marketing, you will work closely with our Director and Business Leads to drive our branding and communication efforts. Your main responsibilities are branding, external communication, initiating and implementing (recurring) marketing campaigns, and contributing to the partnerships with True Price and Impact Economy Foundation.
- Developing and executing a comprehensive marketing plan that includes market research, product positioning, branding, and promotional activities to increase visibility and drive revenue growth, in alignment with BU’s and the EC (Executive Council)
- Identifying target audiences and developing effective marketing campaigns to reach them, in alignment with Business Units (BU’s)
- Collaborating with internal teams, such as product development and sales, to ensure marketing efforts align with overall business goals and objectives, in alignment with BU’s
- Managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all activities are cost-effective and ROI-driven, in alignment with BU’s
- Developing and implementing measurement systems to track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and make data-driven decisions, in alignment with BU’s
- Keeping up to date with industry trends and competitor activity to stay ahead of the curve and stay relevant in the market, in alignment with BU’s
- Building and managing a high-performing marketing team and providing guidance and mentorship to team members
External Communications & Media Relations
- Managing the company’s public relations and communications efforts, including media outreach, crisis communications, and thought leadership initiatives, in alignment with BU’s and EC
- Developing and implementing communication strategies to promote the company’s brand and reputation, including tone of voice that aligns with identity, in alignment with BU’s and EC
- Responding to media inquiries and coordinating media interviews, including engagements with EC members and at BU (Business Unit) level
- Developing and distributing press releases and other communications materials
- Monitoring and analysing media coverage to measure the effectiveness of PR efforts and adjust as needed
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a strong drive to contribute to a better world and proven ambition to make world sustainable
- Is proactive, autonomous, and result-driven
- Has a completed University of Higher Educational degree in the field of marketing, sales or communication
- Has 5+ years relevant work experience in B2B marketing and communication including knowledge of content management, SEO, SEA and campaigning.
- Is fluent in English, Dutch is a plus.
Are you ready?
If you recognise yourself in the above, apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review applications on a rolling basis.
We prefer direct contact with our applicants; therefore, we do not work with intermediaries, such as recruitment agencies.
Who are we?
At Impact Institute, our mission is to empower organisations and individuals to realise the impact economy. We provide organisations with tools, data, trainings and services to measure, report and manage impact. Our technology products help clients to understand their societal and environmental impact, report it to their stakeholders and take impact into account in investment and business decisions. With our solutions we serve a wide variety of clients within Finance (Asset management, Banking, Impact investing), Utilities (Energy, Water, Infrastructure) and Food and Agriculture . Read our Vision and Mission to learn more about us. The Impact Institute team also powers True Price.