Are you eager to have an impact? Do you want to make the world fairer, inclusive and sustainable? Do you want to continue your career at an ambitious, young and fast-growing organization?
We are currently looking for a (Senior) Manager.
Impact Institute is seeking a dynamic and experienced (Senior) Manager to manage projects, develop our team and clients, and lead propositions. In our projects, we work with our clients to measure and value their impact, provide them with the tools to do that themselves, and develop strategies on how they can manage and improve their impact. Your challenge is to lead projects and propositions in a fundamentally new domain and guide clients through their transformation. Your influencing skills have an impact on the decision-making process of front-running companies. With your personality and interpersonal skills, you build highly motivated teams and long-lasting relations with clients. You report to the Executive Director.
You will contribute to a movement towards steering on impact that can change the world. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the strategy and team at Impact Institute. Impact Institute is growing fast and continues to evolve quickly, which foresees a fast-growing demand for impact measurement among organizations worldwide. In addition, you will become a thought leader in impact measurement and valuation. Internationally, Impact Institute is recognized as one of the frontrunners in this field. You will work with organizations, small and large, that influence the economy. We have worked with diverse organizations such as AkzoNobel, ABN AMRO, Achmea, BAM, DSM, Schiphol, Triodos, Rabobank, Tony’s Chocolonely, Hivos, ICCO, Fairtrade International and the United Nations Environment.
- Manage multiple projects: delivering projects on time, within a set budget and exceeding client expectations
- Ensure all deliverables are of high quality and submitted on time
- Manage relations with clients as well as their stakeholders
- Lead innovative propositions and projects
- Mentor and empower the project team members supporting these projects
- Ensure teams are effective, efficient and enjoying themselves
- Lead sales engagements and establishing relations with clients
- Strong drive to contribute to a better world and proven ambition to make the world sustainable
- Proactive, autonomous, result-driven and “can do” personality
- Intrinsically motivated, ambitious, hard-working and honest team player
- Master’s degree working and thinking level
- Minimum 5 years (or 7 years for Senior) of relevant work experience in advisory and project management by preference as a strategy consultant with multinationals and/or scale-ups.
- Strong quantitative skills, evidenced by relevant degree (e.g. econometrics, statistics, mathematics, physics, data science, computer science, engineering, quantitative finance) and/or professional track record
- Experienced in managing multi-stakeholder projects
- Work experience in a growth business/ scale-up environment
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal and social skills
- Excellent communication and leadership skills which enables you to interact at all levels, from analyst to board level
- Fluency in English and (preferably) Dutch
If you recognize yourself in the above, we welcome you to apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com before August 31 2019. We review applications on a rolling basis. Questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us! We prefer direct contact with our applicants, therefore we do not work with intermediaries, such as recruitment agencies.
Impact Institute* is a social enterprise that contributes to the creation of an economy that creates value for all. We do so by helping organizations quantify, value, and improve their impact on society. We assist multinationals, SMEs, NGOs, and governmental organizations with risk management and strategic decision making by providing insights into their impacts and their associated risks and opportunities. The Impact Institute has developed the first method worldwide to quantify social and environmental costs of products as well as the first method to make an integrated Profit & Loss account.
* Formerly working under the name, True Price