Manager Impact Professional Education
Are you eager to have impact? Do you want to use your skills to make the world fairer, more inclusive and more sustainable? And do you want to support an ambitious, young and fast-growing organisation?
We are currently looking for a Manager Impact Professional Education to lead our Impact Professional Education Area and join our growing office in Amsterdam.
To date, organisations are still facing difficulties in measuring and managing their impact. To address these issues, Impact Institute has developed the Impact Professional Education Programme to enable professionals to apply impact as a concept in their day-to-day lives and use it as a proposition differentiator. As Manager Impact Professional Education, you are responsible for the further development and further roll out of the Impact Professional Education Programme.
You will contribute to a movement towards impact measurement and valuation that can change the world. You will have the opportunity to shape the training strategy of the organisation and contribute to its further professionalisation and growth.
- Sales; achieve the successful sales of lectures, training and certification products, in line with set sales targets. This includes both professional and in-organization products. The target group exists of a variety of types of professionals and organizations, including businesses-, social enterprise-, financial institution-, governmental- and civil society organizations. The sales operation includes efficient funnel management and conversion of leads to clients, keeping track of conversion through phases of the sales funnel and excellent handling of each sales phase.
- Marketing; successfully market the training to the above-mentioned target groups. Create a successful and lean marketing operation, in alignment with the marketing manager. Assure clear differentiation from similar offering in the market. Use a variety of communication channels including Impact Institute’s social media channels, the bi-monthly webinars series with Circl and VRC, the Impact Professionals Video Series and in particular, focus on LinekdIn marketing. Seek content partnerships and media exposure.
- Content development; (further) develop high quality (additional) learning material for courses, training and certification. This includes the development of content suited for online and distant learning. For that, amongst others collaborate with internal experts on training and education and impact measurement and valuation.
- Team; manage and grow a multi-disciplinary team of professionals, product development, research and development, marketing, sales. Create a culture of operational excellence and high performance, retain people’s wellbeing and professional growth. In particular, develop and grow the pool of internal trainers and develop the relevant course instructions and guidance.
- Partnerships; develop and deepen partnerships with sector associations, relevant institutions and stakeholders, including VRC and the Impact Economy Foundation (IEF). Work with partners, relevant institutions and the IEF to provide accredited professional education points, (formal) accreditation as professional education institution and to provide a certificate acknowledged and recognized worldwide.
- Operations; successfully implement the courses, training and certification, resulting in excellent perceived quality by clients and consequent positive reviews. This includes the operation for the whole education cycle, from first contact to alumni participants. In addition, ensuring the operation to comply with and meet the auditory requirements and standards (e.g., CRKBO).
- (Digital) product development and technology; successfully develop an online interactive learning environment, that includes a standardized and recorded education material, but also leaves room for interaction with experts, to accommodate the learning process of professionals. This includes the develop or acquisition of digital learning platform.
- Strong drive to contribute to a better world and proven ambition to make world sustainable
- Proactive, autonomous, diligent, result-driven and “can do” personality
- Adept problem-solver and decision-maker
- Stress resistant
- Bachelor’s /Master’s degree working and thinking level
- 6-10 years relevant work experience in (digital) education, training or other fields focusing on human resource development. Work experience with finance and control, and / or sustainability is of added value.
- Work experience in a scale up environment
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English and preferably Dutch
Are you excited?
If you recognize yourself in the above profile and feel the drive to make a change, we encourage you to apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 9, 2020. We review applications on a rolling basis. Questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us! We prefer direct contact with our applicants, therefore we do not work with intermediaries.
About Impact Institute
The Impact Institute is a social enterprise. Our mission at the Impact Institute is to empower organisations and individuals to realise the impact economy. We do this by creating a common language for impact through the publication of open source standards and by providing the tools, training, and services to implement those standards. We give organisations – multinationals, SMEs, NGOs, governments – the information needed for sustainable risk management, innovation and stakeholder management. Read our vision and Mission to learn more about us. The Impact Institute team also powers True Price.