About Impact Institute
The Impact Institute is a social enterprise. Our mission at the Impact Institute is to empower organisations and individuals to realise the impact economy. We do this by creating a common language for impact through the publication of open source standards and by providing the tools, training, and services to implement those standards. We give organisations – multinationals, SMEs, NGOs, governments – the information needed for sustainable risk management, innovation and stakeholder management. Read our vision and Mission to learn more about us. The Impact Institute team also powers True Price.
Our key aim for the coming years is to professionalize and scale the organization. We are a team of 80 highly skilled impact professionals with a common mission to empower organisations and individuals to realise the impact economy. We work with our clients and partners to manage impact by measuring and valuing it. As project and contract administration officer you will provide effective contract and risk management by guidance to the organization. Your role will be diverse and involve different areas of expertise.
As part of the Operations team, you will be a vital link between internal and external stakeholders around contracting; usually by acting as the first point of contact. You will be involved in the entire contracting process; from reviewing contracts, to negotiating, to signing. To further assist with risk management, you will be monitoring the compliance of the contract terms within the operational processes.
Your main responsibilities are supporting the Business Units with contracting, operational planning, and operational efficiency.
Your role and responsibility will be to:
- Draft and review basic agreements such as Non-Disclosure Agreements, interfirm agreements and engagement letters;
- Support team members with various daily administration for contracting, including maintaining contract templates and updating contract dashboards;
- Oversee signature of contracts and verify compliance with internal policy;
- Processing and verifying signed contracts for compliance in contract database, following up for missing contracts, etc.;
- First person of contact internally and externally around contracting
- Monitoring the compliance of contract terms in the procurement process
- Administer contracts within our system
- Develops Improvements around contracting
- Develop, plan and manage internal improvement projects
- Contribute to risk and quality control management
- Assisting in preparing monthly KPI reports and monthly reporting around contracting
- Strong drive to contribute to a better world and proven ambition to make the world sustainable
- Proactive, autonomous, diligent, result-driven and “can do” personality
- Adept problem-solver and decision-maker
- Stress resistant
- Bachelor degree Law and/or business administration is a plus
- 0-2 years relevant work experience in business operations, preferably in a scale up environment
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluency in English and Dutch
What we offer
- Intrinsically motivated colleagues who want to change the world with you
- A company culture in which you are respected for who you are
- Actual responsibilities and the opportunity to make an impact
- An inspired atmosphere amidst colleagues who spearheaded the field of impact measurement
- 6 weeks vacation a year