Junior Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer
Do you want to use your skills to make the economy fairer, more inclusive and more sustainable? And do you want to be part of an ambitious, young, fast-growing organisation? We might be looking for you.
We are looking for a BI Developer who is eager to deliver dashboards to the needs of companies stakeholders. The role focuses on helping our impact scale-ups improve business processes with BI solutions. Our Business Intelligence is organised in the Finance team but services all (business) teams and processes. In this role you will develop both your software and data skills together with financial knowledge, this will make you an excellent business partner. You support dedicated services to the teams starting from our Anaplan Platform but extending to additional CRM/ERP/accounting and other BI solutions.
Your role is to modernise the processes of financial and operational insights by implementing and improving these models in our BI environment. In addition, you contribute to new features in the platform, such as connecting databases and implementing the logic in the model. For this, you are in contact with the business to properly understand the desired features and logic so that the model complies with the business logic.
- Support in designing, creating and delivering new Business Intelligence solutions from database and ETL to presentation.
- You support in developing impact measurement & management of Impact Institute itself
- Transform data into insight that can help to improve the value of the business
- Provide reports through office applications to improve business processes
- Collaborate with team members to collect data and execute the company’s mission
- Analyze and prepare impact information for proper decision-making
You will contribute to a movement towards managing the impact that can change the world. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development and execution of the strategy and team of Impact Institute, as we are a fast-growing organisation that continues to evolve quickly. We develop a career path and personal impact plan to support your development. In addition, you will become an expert in Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and Impact, which is considered the future of mission-critical decision making. You will work closely with the Executive Director (Main architect of the current setup) under the supervision of the Finance Director, having the opportunity to develop state-of-the-art modelling and financial knowledge.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for this role identifies as an excellent project manager who is dedicated to drive change and will have:
- Degree-level education in relevant ICT or Finance subjects is preferred
- Previous work experience in Business Intelligence (BI) domain or similar (including internships)
- Good knowledge of data management, data modelling and ETL Tooling
- Knowledge of ERP platforms like exact, business central and/or other, and BI platforms (Anaplan, power-BI)
- Familiarity with Agile processes and methodologies
- Proven ability to communicate technical details to a non-technical audience
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Moreover, the candidate will preferable have:
- Proficiency in English, Dutch-speaking is a plus
- Work experience in a growth business/ scale up environment (including internships) is a plus
- Great and fun personality with strong interpersonal and social skills
- The ability to work both as a team and independently
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
What we offer
- A dynamic, flexible and stimulating scale-up working environment
- Learn about impact Business Intelligence from world experts
- Learn about the cutting edge in the enterprise planning and BI platforms.
- Intrinsically motivated colleagues who want to change the world with you
- Active coaching, regular training (onboarding, team days, training program, etc.) and supervision
- Actual responsibilities and the opportunity to make an impact
- Flexibility to work from home part-time
Are you ready?
If you recognise yourself in the above, we welcome you to apply for this position by sending your resume, cover letter and list of grades (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org . We review applications on a rolling basis.
We prefer direct contact with our applicants; therefore we do not work with intermediaries, such as recruitment agencies.
About Impact Institute
The Impact Institute is a social enterprise. Our mission at the Impact Institute is to empower organisations and individuals to realise the impact economy. We do this by creating a common language for impact through the publication of open-source standards and by providing the tools, training, and services to implement those standards. In addition, we give organisations – multinationals, SMEs, NGOs and governments – the information needed for sustainable risk management, innovation and stakeholder management. Read our Vision and Mission to learn more about us. The Impact Institute team also powers True Price.