Internship: Marketing, Sales and Communication
Are you eager to have impact? Do you want to make the world a more fair, inclusive and sustainable place? And you want to gain marketing, sales and communication experience in an ambitious, young and fast growing organization?
As an intern at the Impact Institute you can explore your strengths and develop your skills. Working at the Impact Institute means working towards a world where products and services are valued for their true impact as well as being part of a fun team that is eager to make a change.
We are currently looking for a motivated Marketing, Sales and Communication intern to join our growing office in Amsterdam.
- You will be part of the sales, marketing & communication team that acquires new projects and communicates Impact Institute’s mission to the wider public
- Provide background research and business intelligence to support client proposals
- Contribute to the marketing and communications strategy and planning
- Provide content, write and publish articles on Impact Institute’s website, social media and other media
- Assist with event management
What do we offer?
- A dynamic and stimulating working environment in a fast growing, young organization.
- A 4–6 month full-time internship
- A compensation of €350 per month and commuting costs up to €200 per month for Interns with a completed Bachelor Degree
- A compensation of €550 per month and commuting costs up to €200 per month for Interns with a completed Masters Degree
- Active coaching and supervision
- Access to a strong network (partner-organizations, board members)
- Actual responsibilities and the opportunity to have impact
- Perspective on a job in case of excellent performance
- Hours per week: 32–40
- Additional benefits: Laptop, Travel expenses, Lunch
You like to exceed expectations; you are entrepreneurial and have a strong drive to improve the state of the world. You are looking for a hands-on professional experience in a stimulating environment, where you will learn a lot and get the opportunity to truly have impact.
- A completed University or Higher Educational degree in the field of marketing, sales or communication.
- Track record that includes experience in a professional setting, fundraising and/or sales, marketing, communication and organizing events
- Experience with graphic design is preferred
- Ability to work hard in a professional setting
- Ambitious person with a drive to improve the world
- Independent, results-oriented, business sense, representative, good writer (in English and preferably Dutch), media-savvy
- Experience: preferably experience in a professional working environment
- Required language skills: English
Are you excited?
If you recognize yourself in the above profile and feel the drive to make a change, we encourage you to apply for this position. Please send us your resume, cover letter and list of grades (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review applications on a rolling basis. Questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us! We prefer to have direct contact with our applicants, therefore we do not work with intermediaries, such as recruitment agencies.
About Impact Institute
Impact Institute* is a social enterprise that helps organizations measure, monetize and improve their impact. We give organizations – multinationals, SMEs, NGOs, governments – the information needed for sustainable risk management, innovation and stakeholder management. Our platform and research services aim to contribute to a circular and inclusive economy that creates value for all people by providing the information needed for such an economy.
* Formerly working under the name, True Price