Impact Software Consultant
Are you looking for a position where you can use your talent to exponentially scale up the transition for a fairer, more inclusive, sustainable and regenerative economy? Are you passionate about creating business opportunities and leading highly motivated development teams?
Get in touch!
Our software team delivers impactful solutions to calculate the economic, social and environmental impacts of organisations, projects and investments to support decision-makers. We work with several leading international organisations in the Financial Services industry and beyond. Our solutions reduce the hurdles for clients to start measuring and managing their impact by making data more accessible. We are currently looking to expand our existing client base and are looking for an Impact Software consultant to support scaling up.
As a software project lead you successfully manage impact software projects by leading highly motivated and fun project teams. Next to managing projects, you will grow the software team by identifying and pursuing business opportunities, deepening existing relationships and acquiring new clients. You will be working closely with our data and consulting teams.
- Plan and execute software projects in an agile way.
- Guide and coach project teams to deliver high-quality software with impact.
- Drive business development, marketing and sales of the Software team.
- Lead sales engagements, establish relations with clients and close deals.
- Translate rapidly changing business and technology demands into relevant value propositions and product proposals.
- Strong drive to contribute to a better world and proven ambition to make the world sustainable
- Passion for generating and securing business opportunities in dynamic and growing markets
- Proactive, autonomous, diligent, result-driven
- Adept problem-solver and decision-maker
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal, persuasive and communication skills
- 3+ years relevant work experience in sales and business development and affinity with software
- Experience with (Agile) software project management
- Experience with business development, sales and marketing of (innovative) software
- Fluency in English
- Technical knowledge in areas such as Azure, .NET, databases or front-end development are beneficial but not required
Are you excited?
If you recognize yourself in the above profile and feel the drive to make a change, we encourage you to apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us! We prefer direct contact with our applicants, therefore we do not work with intermediaries.
About Impact Institute
The Impact Institute is a social enterprise. Our mission at the Impact Institute is to empower organisations and individuals to realise the impact economy. We give organisations – multinationals, SMEs, NGOs, governments – the information needed for sustainable risk management, innovation and stakeholder management. Read our vision and Mission to learn more about us. The Impact Institute team also powers True Price and we helped launch the Impact Economy Foundation and the Banking for Impact Working Group.
About our Software Team
Impact Institute employs a small but ambitious development team. In close collaboration with our analyst and data teams, we digitalize our impact measurement and valuation know-how into useful tools for clients. Our product portfolio includes portals for true price of certain consumer goods, corporate impact monitoring tools, calculation engines and visualisation tools.