Impact Consultant Asset Management
Are you ready to make a real impact? Are you driven to make a difference in the world by helping to make our financial sector more sustainable and thereby contributing to themes such as climate change, energy transition, impacts on the living environment, preservation of biodiversity and an inclusive economy?
Would you like to work in the growing field of impact measurement and be part of an ambitious and driven organization that collaborates with leading organisations on these themes?
We are looking for a Senior Consultant who wants to contribute to realising a more sustainable Asset Management sector, thereby mobilising capital to accelerate the transition to a more inclusive economy and financing of the SDGs.
Internationally, Impact Institute is recognised as one of the front runners in the field of True Pricing, Impact Measurement & Valuation and Integrated Profit & Loss, and our Impact Report and Global Impact Database are unique and fast-growing products in this landscape.
In this role, you will be part of a team that supports our financial services clients transform their organisations by embracing and implementing tools and strategies to measure and manage their impact, with a specific focus on Asset Management institutions.. You will operate in a new but growing domain, implement the Impact Measurement & Valuation, Impact Weighted Accounts and Portfolio Impact Measurement, and advise our clients throughout their Impact Journeys.
You will work at the intersection of our Sustainable Finance Consulting and our Data teams helping organisations, small and large, that want to help realise an impact economy that is more sustainable and inclusive.
We are looking for someone to support develop transformative and scalable client value propositions, build strong client relationships, and engage with the sector to effect change leveraging our impact data solutions. You will work in consulting projects and business development, lead project teams, contribute to analyses and strategies, develop impact models, translate data solutions into actionable insights for investors.
- A dynamic, flexible, stimulating and social scale-up working environment.
- The opportunity to learn from the forefront of the fields of monetising external costs, impact measurement and impact data for sustainable finance, which meet a fast-growing demand worldwide.
- The opportunity to help shape our organization, as Impact Institute is growing fast and continues to evolve quickly.
- Active coaching and supervision in an informal environment
- You will further develop your professional skills in general as well as your quantitative, reasoning, project management, consulting, personal and interpersonal skills, through our ongoing trainings.
- Access to a strong network (partner-organisations, board members)
- Strong drive to contribute to a better world and a proven ambition to make the world sustainable
- Manage time and uncertainty in a dynamic consulting environment.
- At least 4 years of professional working experience in consultancy or project-based roles.
- Experience in leading teams and developing solutions to real-world problems leveraging data analytics.
- Affinity with Sustainable Finance, Asset Management, data analytics, business consulting
- Fluency in English and preferably also Dutch
Are you excited?
Do you recognise yourself in the above profile and feel the drive to make a change? We would love to get in touch! Please apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will review applications on a rolling basis. Questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We prefer direct contact with our applicants; therefore, we do not work with intermediaries.
Who are we?
Impact Institute is a social enterprise. Our mission is to empower organisations and individuals to realise the impact economy. We do this by creating a common language for impact through the publication of open-source standards and by providing the tools, training, and services to implement those standards.
We provide organisations – multinationals, SMEs, NGOs, governments – with the information needed to optimise their positive impact, create sustainable business models, innovate and manage their key stakeholders properly. Please read our vision and mission to learn more about us. The Impact Institute team also powers True Price.