You will contribute to a movement towards impact measurement and valuation that can change the world. You will have the opportunity to shape the marketing and sales strategy of the organisation and contribute to its further professionalisation and growth, as Impact Institute is growing fast and continues to evolve quickly.
Our key aim for the coming years is to professionalize and scale the organization. We are a team of 80 highly skilled impact professionals with a common mission to empower organisations and individuals to realise the impact economy. To be able to be ready for the future we aim to further expand and invest in our talented workforce. Therefore, having a professional HR Business Partner on board is a critical success factor.
You will report direct to the Head of Operations and will work in partnership with the team managers, on the following focus areas: attract talent, training & development, career development, HR policy of our organization. The administration part of HR will be done by the HR administration colleague. The two of you will work together as team.
- Providing expert HR advice and guidance to management teams on all HR matters, supporting the team in organisational design, talent management and change programmes, performance, attendance and employee relations issues.
- Be a project leader to set up and/or further professionalise internal HR improvement trajectories, eg HR software package, Performance Evaluation Management;
- Delivering key HR initiatives across the HR spectrum, including workforce planning, restructuring, resourcing, talent management, pay and reward, employee relations, employee engagement and performance management.
- Providing advice and guidance to the managers on all employment matters
- Identifying HR priorities from corporate and business plans, translating business requirements into effective HR practices and delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for this role is a HR professional with:
- Eagerness to realize a positive impact on the world.
- Intrinsically motivated, ambitious, hard-working and a true team player
- Min 5 years’ experience as HR business partner
- An educational background at bachelor level in a relevant field.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to interact at all levels, from analyst to board level
- Fluency in Dutch and English
What we offer
- Intrinsically motivated colleagues who want to change the world with you
- A company culture in which you are respected for who you are
- Actual responsibilities and the opportunity to make an impact
- An inspired atmosphere amidst colleagues who spearheaded the field of impact measurement
- 6 weeks vacation a year