Executive Business Assistant
Are you a professional who is eager and ambitious to professionally contribute to positive impact? Do you have an affinity with stakeholder management? Do you have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, possess project management skills and are you organized whilst also being a social and diplomatic colleague? Then make sure to read on and find out about this unique opportunity.
We are looking for an Executive Business Assistant to support our CEO.
You will contribute to a movement towards impact measurement and valuation that can change the world. You will have the opportunity to shape the marketing and sales strategy of the organisation and contribute to its further professionalisation and growth, as Impact Institute is growing fast and continues to evolve quickly.
A key aim for the coming years is to professionalize and scale the organization. To support the team and the CEO in doing so, we are looking for an Executive Business Assistant.
In this role you will support the CEO and the Board Office in coordinating the flow of information, actions, time and meetings.
- Tracking and coordinating the flow of information to and to-do’s of the CEO;
- Coordinating the flow of internal and external meetings;
- Assessing inquiries directed to the CEO, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage;
- Managing the agenda and engagements of the CEO;
- Support in planning the week ahead, in coordinating time allocation and priorities and in ensuring the relevant information needed to assist the CEO;
- Making external presentations;
- Reviewing documents;
- Supporting the Decision-Making team with governance and organisation matters, planning meetings with management, shareholders and other stakeholders, and providing administrative support.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for this role is a professional that wants to learn more about social entrepreneurship and business development and wants to learn by doing. In particular we seek:
- 20-25 hours per week, preferably works several hours every day (Monday till Friday, 3 – 5 hours per day);
- Eagerness to realize a positive impact on the world;
- Pro-active, autonomous, results driven and “can do” personality;
- An educational background at bachelor level in a relevant field;
- 3-5 years of professional working experience;
- A proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management, co-workers and external stakeholders;
- Highly organized and structured;
- Fluency in English, and Dutch is preferred.
Moreover, the candidate will preferable have:
- Work experience in a growth business/ scale up environment
What we offer
- Contribute towards the impact economy at one of the international frontrunners in the field of impact measurement and valuation;
- Closely work together with the CEO of Impact Institute;
- Be part of a great, ambitious and impact driven team of professionals;
- Grow and learn very fast.
Are you ready?
If you recognize yourself in the above, we welcome you to apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review applications on a rolling basis. If you have questions about the role, please contact Anne Barendregt (Head of Operations), email@example.com/ +31 613004316. We prefer to have direct contact with our applicants, therefore we do not work with intermediaries, such as recruitment agencies.
Who are we?
The Impact Institute is a social enterprise. Our mission at the Impact Institute is to empower organisations and individuals to realise the impact economy. We do this by creating a common language for impact through the publication of open source standards and by providing the tools, training, and services to implement those standards. We give organisations – multinationals, SMEs, NGOs, governments – the information needed for sustainable risk management, innovation and stakeholder management. Read our Vision and Mission to learn more about us. The Impact Institute team also powers True Price.