Executive Business Assistant
About Impact Institute
The Impact Institute is a social enterprise. Our mission at the Impact Institute is to empower organisations and individuals to realise the impact economy. We do this by creating a common language for impact through the publication of open source standards and by providing the tools, training, and services to implement those standards. We give organizations – multinationals, SMEs, NGOs, governments – the information needed for sustainable risk management, innovation and stakeholder management. Read our vision and Mission to learn more about us. The Impact Institute team also powers True Price.
Role: Executive Business Assistant
A key aim for the coming years is to professionalize and scale business and the organization. To support the team and the director in doing so, we are looking for business focused Executive Assistant. In this role you will:
- Support the director in his business responsibilities as his right-hand person.
- Manage the flow of information, decisions, time and meetings.
- Represent the director when needed.
- Support the director in following-up leads.
- And relieve the director by taking project-related tasks out of his hands.
- Managing the flow of information and decision making to the director.
- Managing the flow of meetings of the director.
- Minute taking in meetings.
- Managing and keeping overview of clear action items and follow-ups after meetings. Keeping overview of what needs to be done.
- Assess inquiries directed to the Director, determine the proper course of action and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage.
- Coordinate the time allocation of the director to the most relevant activities.
- Managing the agenda and mail of the director.
- Plan the week ahead and provide information and deliverables to assist the director in increasing productivity and efficiency.
- Handling incoming sales request via mail, telephone or in person.
- Assisting in client contacts, sales and contracting.
- Support with making external presentations and speeches of the director.
We are looking for a dynamic professional with excellent organisational, planning and structuring skills. In particular we seek:
- Eagerness to realize a positive impact on the world.
- An educational background at Bachelor or master level in a relevant field.
- 2-5 years professional experience in a similar role.
- Affinity with business development, sales and marketing.
- A proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent social, diplomatic and communicative skills.
- Strong presentation and writing skills.
- Strong practical problem-solving skills.
- Talent for and preferably experience with working in a dynamic environment.
- Eagerness to learn and improve.
- Stress resistance.
- Fluency in Dutch and English.
- Contribute towards the impact economy at one of the international frontrunners in the field of impact measurement and valuation.
- Closely work together with one of the founders and directors of True Price and Impact Institute and becoming his right hand.
- Be part of a great, ambitious and impact driven team of professionals.
Great that you are excited! If you want to know more about the position, please contact email@example.com.
To apply for one of the jobs, fill in the form in this online portal. Here you will find an option to upload your CV and cover letter and answer some additional questions.
The closing date of this vacancy is 26 August. On the 26th of August a webinar is planned at 6 pm (AMS time) to answer some final questions you may have. Make sure to subscribe if you want to join.
First interviews with Sustainable Talent are planned on 2 and 3 September.
Interviews at Impact Institute are planned on Tuesday 10 September.
Case Interviews are planned on Monday 16 and Tuesday 17 September.
And final interviews are planned on Tuesday 24 and Thursday 26 September.
Please reserve some space in your calendar.