Are you eager to have impact? Do you have strong communication and organisational skills? Do you want to use your skills to make the world fairer, more inclusive and more sustainable? And do you want to support an ambitious, young and fast-growing organisation?
We are currently looking for a Communication Intern to join our office in Amsterdam.
As Communication Intern you will support the marketing and communication team with internal and external communication:
- Update and maintain the company websites
- Update and maintain the social media presence, by supporting different areas of the business with content marketing
- Assist in planning, writing and managing our newsletters
- Event organisation and management
You are looking for a hands-on professional experience in a stimulating environment, where you will learn a lot and get the opportunity to work on projects that have an impact. You want an internship at an organisation that works based on solid analysis, sustainable innovation and transparency. You are looking for an opportunity to learn about and contribute to a cutting-edge field that meets a fast-growing demand among private, public and non-governmental sector organizations worldwide.
- HBO/University (bachelor required)
- Relevant background (coursework in marketing, communications, community management)
- Affinity with sustainable development, business consulting and communications
- Ability to work hard in a professional setting
- Ambitious person with a drive to improve the world
- Creative, independent, accurate, results-oriented and problem solver
- Strong organizational skills and a structured way of working
- Ability to write in English at academic level. Dutch fluency is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress is a plus.
What do we offer?
- A dynamic and stimulating working environment with a professional and young culture
- A 5–6 month full-time internship
- A compensation between €425 and €650 per month, depending on your study progress and commuting costs up to €275 per month, based on a full-time internship
- Active coaching and supervision
- Actual responsibilities and the opportunity to have impact
- Perspective on a job in case of excellent performance
- Hours per week: 32–40
- Additional benefits: Laptop
Are you ready?
If you recognize yourself in the above, we welcome you to apply for this position by sending your resume, cover letter and list of grades (in English) to email@example.com. We review applications on a rolling basis. We prefer to have direct contact with our applicants, therefore we do not work with intermediaries, such as recruitment agencies.
Who are we?
Impact Institute is a social enterprise. Our mission is to empower organisations and individuals to realise the impact economy. We do this by creating a common language for impact through the publication of open-source standards and by providing the tools, training, and services to implement those standards.
We provide organisations – multinationals, SMEs, NGOs, governments – with the information needed to optimise their positive impact, to create sustainable business models, innovate and manage their key stakeholders properly. Please read our vision and mission to learn more about us. The Impact Institute team also powers True Price.