Are you eager to have an impact? Do you want to use your community-building talent and coalition management skills to make the economy fairer, more inclusive, and more sustainable? And do you want to be part of an ambitious, young and fast-growing organisation?
Our Public Entrepreneurship team is working on the realization of public goals (such as the creation of knowledge, standards, coalitions and open data/tools) with entrepreneurial means. We are currently looking for a Coalition (development) Manager to join our office in Amsterdam.
As a Coalition Manager, you are responsible for the development and management of strategic international multistakeholder partnerships within different sectors (starting with the financial sector and food sector). We are looking for someone who is well-versed in the initiation, development and maintenance of strategic international multistakeholder partnerships between corporations, non-profit organisations, standard setters, regulators and knowledge institutions. Someone who can help us navigate an increasingly complex stakeholder landscape to build coalitions and momentum towards our mission. You will be working with different teams within Impact Institute and contribute to a movement towards impact measurement, valuation, and True Price.
You will contribute to a movement towards impact measurement and valuation that can change the world. You will have the opportunity to shape the public entrepreneurship activities and coalition-building expertise and network, and contribute to its further professionalisation and growth, as Impact Institute is growing fast and continues to evolve quickly.
- You will develop and manage a diverse range of coalitions within the impact institute with support of the teams
- You will design and coordinate all communications and marketing activities around the coalitions
- You will contribute to fundraising activities with an emphasis on establishing and growing coalitions
- Strong drive to contribute to a better world and proven ambition to make the world sustainable
- Proven ability to realize new initiatives with multiple partners in the intersection of the private and public sector
- Proactive, autonomous, diligent, result-driven and “can do” personality
- A completed University or Higher Educational degree
- 8+ years relevant work experience in developing and managing networks or coalitions
- Pleasant personality with strong interpersonal, persuasive and communication skills
- Fluency in English
What we offer
- A dynamic, flexible and stimulating scale-up working environment
- Intrinsically motivated colleagues who want to change the world with you
- Active coaching, regular training (onboarding, team days, training, etc.) and supervision
- Actual responsibilities and the opportunity to make an impact
Are you ready?
Do you recognize yourself in the profile and do you feel the drive to make a change? We would love to get in touch! Please apply for this position by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We review applicants on a rolling basis.
Questions? Do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We prefer direct contact with our applicants; therefore, we do not work with intermediaries.
About Impact Institute
Impact Institute is a social enterprise. Our mission at Impact Institute is to empower organisations and individuals to realise the impact economy. We do this by creating a common language for impact through the publication of open-source standards and by providing the tools, training, and services to implement those standards. We give organisations – multinationals, SMEs, NGOs, and governments – the information needed for sustainable risk management, innovation and stakeholder management. Read our Vision and Mission to learn more about us. The Impact Institute team also empowers True Price.