Business Intelligence Developer
Are you eager to have an impact? Do you want to use your skills to make the economy fairer, more inclusive and more sustainable? And do you want to be part of an ambitious, young and fast-growing organization?
We are looking for a BI Developer to strengthen our Finance team. The role focuses on helping our impact scale-ups improve business processes with BI solutions. Our BI is organized in the Finance team, but services all (business) teams and processes. Become our business partner and support dedicated services to the teams starting from our Anaplan Platform but extending to additional CRM/ERP/accounting and other BI solutions.
Your role, as a member of the Finance team, is to modernize the processes of financial and operational insights by implementing and improving these models in our Anaplan Platform (central BI environment). You contribute to new features in the platform, such as connecting databases and implementing the logic in the model. For this, you are in contact with the business to properly understand the desired features and logic so that the model complies with the business logic.
- Design, create and deliver new BI solutions from database and ETL to design and presentation.
- Integrate and optimize business processes and translate them into model features
- Collaborate with business contacts on information needs and insights
- Develop end-user reporting and planning dashboards
- Analyse and prepare impact information for proper decision-making
You will contribute to a movement towards managing impact that can change the world. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the development and execution of the strategy and team of Impact Institute, as we are a fast-growing organisation that continues to evolve quickly. We develop a career path and personal impact plan to support your development. In addition, you will become an expert in Integrated Business Planning (IBP) and Impact, which is considered the future of mission-critical decision making. You will work closely with the Executive Director (Main architect of current setup) under the supervision of the Finance Manager, having the opportunity to develop state-of-the-art modelling and financial knowledge.
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate for this role identifies as an excellent project manager who is dedicated to driving change and will have:
- Strong drive to contribute to a better world and a proven ambition to make the world sustainable
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience as a business analyst, BI developer or similar
- Experience with coding and/or Anaplan model building is preferred
- Knowledge and affinity with data management and ETL Tooling
- Degree level education in relevant ICT or Finance subjects is preferred
- Moreover, the candidate will preferable have:
- Ideally Dutch-speaking, but English is essential
- Work experience in a growth business/ scale up environment
- Great and fun personality with strong interpersonal and social skills
What we offer
- A dynamic, flexible and stimulating scale-up working environment
- Learn about impact BI from world experts
- Learn about the cutting edge in the enterprise planning and BI platforms, in particular Anaplan which is the one of the most advanced and fastest growing planning platforms worldwide
- Intrinsically motivated colleagues who want to change the world with you
- Active coaching, regular training (onboarding, team days, training program, etc) and supervision
- Actual responsibilities and the opportunity to make an impact
Are you ready?
If you recognize yourself in the above, we welcome you to apply for this position by sending your resume, cover letter and list of grades (in English) to email@example.com. We review applications on a rolling basis.
We prefer to have direct contact with our applicants, therefore we do not work with intermediaries, such as recruitment agencies.
About Impact Institute
The Impact Institute is a social enterprise. Our mission at the Impact Institute is to empower organisations and individuals to realise the impact economy. We do this by creating a common language for impact through the publication of open-source standards and by providing the tools, training, and services to implement those standards. We give organisations – multinationals, SMEs, NGOs, governments – the information needed for sustainable risk management, innovation and stakeholder management. Read our Vision and Mission to learn more about us. The Impact Institute team also powers True Price.