As Business Development Impact Data Intern, you will be part of a new but growing domain, supporting a team that helps our financial services clients transform their organisations by embracing and implementing tools and strategies to measure and manage their impact.
Your role is to contribute to the development of data marketing and sales strategies, perform market analysis and research, investigate current solutions within the data landscape, promote new and existing data products through different marketing channels. You will develop an understanding of the data, with support of analysts and developers, to help create proposals that clearly explain data products to clients. With your personality and interpersonal skills, you will contribute to highly motivated and fun teams.
You will have the opportunity to help shape our organisation, as the Impact Institute is growing fast and continues to evolve quickly. In addition, you will become well-skilled in monetising external costs and impact measurement, which meets a fast-growing demand of organisations worldwide. You will have the opportunity to accelerate the development of your professional skills needed to become a business developer in the field of impact measurement, ESG and finance:
- Learn about the sustainability data solutions used in the financial world, such as impact data, ESG, and risk scores
- Be involved in all the steps needed to turn sustainability data into a value proposition for clients.
- Learn how we use our sales strategy to bring our data solutions to asset managers, banks, large corporates, and multinationals integrating impact in their daily practices
- Be involved in the management of the leads in the sales funnel, helping the team to convert potential interest into conversations, proposals and ultimately sales.
- From the start you will do supplementary research and help to prepare content for our marketing channels or information for prospective clients.
- Over time and depending on your interest, you will be more actively involved in the acquisition of new clients.
You are a hands-on candidate with a professional outlook who is looking for an experience in a stimulating environment, where you will be constantly learning and getting the opportunity to work on projects that have a positive impact. You are excited to get experience in the data market and at a social enterprise that works with science-based data for sustainable innovation and transparency, for the finance sector. You are looking for an opportunity to learn about and contribute to a cutting-edge field that meets a fast-growing demand among private, public and non-governmental sector organizations worldwide.
- Ambitious person with a drive to learn and improve the world
- Preferable master university student (can be graduate)
- Interest in business development and entrepreneurial endeavours
- Affinity with sustainability, business consulting, finance, social or environmental sciences.
- Ability to work hard in a professional setting
- Independent, accurate, results-oriented and problem solver
- Ability to communicate about technical issues with people without a technical background.
What we offer
- A dynamic and stimulating working environment with a professional and young culture
- A 6 month full-time internship, 32–40 hours per week
- A compensation of €385 per month for interns with a completed Bachelor’s degree, €605 per month for Interns with a completed Master’s degree and commuting costs up to €275 per month, based on a fulltime internship
- Active coaching and supervision
- Access to a strong network (partner-organizations, board members)
- Perspective on a job in case of excellent performance
- Functional work area: Sustainability, Business, Economics, Finance, Communications
- Additional benefits: Laptop